MrGold's Home of PC Cheat Tables
Welcome To My Site Were You Will Find PC Cheat Tables Made By Me I hope You All Enjoy

You Can Find My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJohn10077 Were You Will Find All Sorts of Modding Videos.
MrGold's Home of PC Cheat Tables

WELCOME
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RasoRaso
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 2
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-26

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 am

FrozenSkies wrote:
i found the offsets for the myplayer game statistics

i used the NBA2K17 cheat tabe and adjusted it

you have to search for the base points adress in every game

table snippet:
 

Which Edition of cheat table 1.09 1.12 1.04??
And where to copy/paste that code
Back to top Go down
FrozenSkies
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 6
Points : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:40 am

RasoRaso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
i found the offsets for the myplayer game statistics

i used the NBA2K17 cheat tabe and adjusted it

you have to search for the base points adress in every game

table snippet:
 

Which Edition of cheat table 1.09 1.12 1.04??
And where to copy/paste that code

i used the latest version of the table i could get from here.

and open a table that you want with notepad or something else and then you should see how to implement it

Edit:

@MrGoldGiver

i fixed the infinite Takeover wich got broken after patch 1.03 i think

Infinite Takeover:
 


Last edited by FrozenSkies on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Infinite Takeover)
Back to top Go down
Delonge76
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 4
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-08

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:29 am

@frozenskies : is it possible for to you make a slider table and share it with us ? greetz
Back to top Go down
RasoRaso
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 2
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-26

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 am

FrozenSkies wrote:
RasoRaso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
i found the offsets for the myplayer game statistics

i used the NBA2K17 cheat tabe and adjusted it

you have to search for the base points adress in every game

table snippet:
 

Which Edition of cheat table 1.09 1.12 1.04??
And where to copy/paste that code

i used the latest version of the table i could get from here.

and open a table that you want with notepad or something else and then you should see how to implement it

Edit:

@MrGoldGiver

i fixed the infinite Takeover wich got broken after patch 1.03 i think

Infinite Takeover:
 

I do that but that adress is old but not much different.I searched and found similar adresses.Can you tell me how to search pointer adress and how to choose right adres.I know searching what after that
Back to top Go down
FrozenSkies
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 6
Points : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 am

RasoRaso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
RasoRaso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
i found the offsets for the myplayer game statistics

i used the NBA2K17 cheat tabe and adjusted it

you have to search for the base points adress in every game

table snippet:
 

Which Edition of cheat table 1.09 1.12 1.04??
And where to copy/paste that code

i used the latest version of the table i could get from here.

and open a table that you want with notepad or something else and then you should see how to implement it

Edit:

@MrGoldGiver

i fixed the infinite Takeover wich got broken after patch 1.03 i think

Infinite Takeover:
 

I do that but that adress is old but not much different.I searched and found similar adresses.Can you tell me how to search pointer adress and how to choose right adres.I know searching what after that

What are you looking for exactly Infint takeover?

i could upload the table if i am allowed to link it here
Back to top Go down
posijab
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 1
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-13

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:31 am

This table doesnt seem to work with the codex version. Could you please make one?
Back to top Go down
kikila
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 1
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-14

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 am

Erm. Can i ask how do you search for the assist pointer? I've been trying for the past few days and wasn't able to get the correct one. I'm able to find the one for points scored though.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSkies
Less than 100 posts
Less than 100 posts


Posts : 6
Points : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:10 pm

kikila wrote:
Erm. Can i ask how do you search for the assist pointer? I've been trying for the past few days and wasn't able to get the correct one. I'm able to find the one for points scored though.

i made on assist and paused the game and seraached for the value and dit that till i had like 4 adresses and then i changed them to diffrent things and looked ingame if assist changed and used the one right one but the offset from points should be +428 i will make a table whre i use pointres os that it is easy to use later this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)   

Back to top Go down
 
NBA 2K19 v1.03 Cheat Table (Made For Steam)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» My potting table
» What do you look for in a potting table?
» Longevity of Table Top Boxes
» Made pesto yesterday
» My Second self made Crossbow

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MrGold's Home of PC Cheat Tables :: PC Cheat Tables For Steam & Pirated Games :: PC Cheat Tables For Steam-
Jump to: